« Netflix DVD Sent and Received But Never Delivered | Main | Blockbuster Eliminating Due Dates on In-Store Exchanges; Counting In-Store Exchanges as Part of Plan »

Comments

tsrblke

I'm not surprised since CBS bought TV.com and said their putting their stuff on there, NBC had to drop out (and NBC-Universal produces house, not to mention that Fox is a partial owner in Hulu as well.)

I just wish that someone would realize this is a viable method to make money by hosting entire series online. When I wanted to start watching heros (before season 3) I had no way of catching up via (legal) online ad supported videos. (I don't even thing Netflix had it yet.)

nipsey russell

what will happen to play on???

dAVe

I've tried to watch TV shows on the Internet via network websites & secondaries like hulu, etc. I don't find it an enjoyable viewing experience so even "free" is over priced in my opinion.

Hunter McDaniel

This has always been the main problem with online video - the studios want to grab the lion's share of the revenue and work on exclusive deals that prevent any single platform from having a big enough catalog to be compelling. Who wants to buy separate solutions for NBC vs. CBS vs. Fox?

There is no shortage of content. IMHO Netflix has been smart to stock their Instant service with older content where the studios don't have so much leverage. Even if 90% of it is schlock (which is also true of the NEW content on broadcast TV and cable), the other 10% is more than I could watch over the rest of my life.

watch lost

I loved the type ad commenting system very clean and very efficient.

Love to read more from you on the topic above

Retro Jordan

Were they sticking mostly on the sides or just the bottoms. Maybe putting a small circle of parchment on the bottom will help? I think muffin papers would only tear off the crusts when you peel them off.I know that egg washes tend to make my stuff stick more perhaps omitting that. The wash is only an aesthetic thing not something I think would affect the taste. link my name now.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Sponsors

Third-Party Netflix Sites